Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Am Cait Preview Kylie Jenner Meets Caitlyn Jenner For First Time

Tonight at 8pm on E! I Am Cait will make its Reality TV debut. I Am Cait is more of a documentary than it is a reality TV show as it follows the transition in Bruce Jenner’s life as he finally becomes Caitlyn Jenner. Bruce Jenner is one of many americans who suffer from Gender Identity issues, Caitlyn Jenner has sent shock waves through media outlets since announcing to the world his plans on transitioning to women after her very public divorce from Kris Kardashian.


A brand new preview from I Am Cait was released earlier today and it features Kylie Jenner meeting her father Caitlyn Jenner for the very first time since her transition. In this emotional clip you see how the Kardashian clan has united behind Caitlyn Jenner during her transition and are trying to make this as easy for her as they possibly can.



If You would like to see more clips from I Am Cait please continue to page 2



Here are some other clips previewing Caitlyn Jenner’s newest Reality TV show I Am Cait that premieres tonight at 8 pm






Let us know what you guys think of I Am Cait in the comment section down below!



I Am Cait Preview Kylie Jenner Meets Caitlyn Jenner For First Time

No comments:

Post a Comment