Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kim Richards Speak Out, Claims Producers Want Her Back

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards has had one hell of a public relapse. We reported yesterday that Kim Richards was rumored to be in good health since her second relapse at her daughter’s wedding. Kim has stayed away from the spotlight since this latest incident, that is until today! Richards left her 90 day rehab program early and she just recently spoke to Entertainment Tonight about her struggles and claims that RHOBH producers want her back.


“I love sobriety. I’ve always loved sobriety, and relapsing was very hard for me. It was not easy,” she told Entertainment Tonight Wednesday. “I have to say, don’t take this wrong, but I really wanted to go to treatment because I needed a break from what I was going through at home.”


Kim Richards also spoke out about her arrest at the Beverly Hills hotel for public intoxication  and her altercation with a police officer.


“My arrest was my ‘a-ha I get to go away now and rest and take a break from all this,” she said. “I don’t want anybody to take this wrong, but I truly needed a break from hospitals, family, the pressure. I needed to go away.”


Kim claims that it was in someway a blessing because she needed to get away from all the bad things going on around her including taking care of her dying ex husband and her sons most recent mental breakdown.


“I went in and I got to learn a whole lot about myself,” Richards continued. “I dug deep into my past, things that happened to me as a child, good and bad, teenage years, relationships with all my loved ones, where they need to be mended, where they’re very powerful. I worked on me.”


Earlier this year Kim Richards was reportedly fired from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, however it looks like that just isn’t the case anymore at least according to Kim Richards. Richards claims that producers are very interested in bringing her back for another season.


What do you guys think? Would you like to see Kim Richards return full time to the RHOBH?



Kim Richards Speak Out, Claims Producers Want Her Back

No comments:

Post a Comment