Thursday, July 23, 2015

LeAnn Edmonds Passes Away, Meghan King Edmonds and Hayley React

LeAnn Edmonds, who is the ex wife of Real Housewives of Orange County star Jim Edmonds, sadly passed away from her battle with cancer on Wednesday July 22. If you have been watching this season of RHOC, you may remember seeing LeAnn a few times in Meghan King Edmonds scenes. Hayley who is the daughter of LeAnn, and step daughter of Meghan King Edmonds revealed the news early Wednesday morning.


“I’m so blessed to have had these past 17 years with you,” Hayley revealed on her Instagram Account. “But that will never be enough for me. I can’t imagine my life without you and I never imagined this day would come. You were an inspiration to everyone who knew you and I will aspire to be everything you were. You truly lived life to the fullest and were such a fighter. The memories we made will forever be instilled in me and I’ll never forget the good times we had. You were not only my mom, but my best friend. Thank you for everything you’ve thought me and for the wisdom you’ve given me. I will never ever stop loving you. Life won’t be easy without you but I know you will be with me every step of the way. Rest in peace mommy, I love you with all my heart.”






Early this morning I lost the most important person in my life. I"m so blessed to have had these past 17 years with you. But that will never be enough for me. I can"t imagine my life without you and I never imagined this day would come. You were an inspiration to everyone who knew you and I will aspire to be everything you were. You truly lived life to the fullest and were such a fighter. The memories we made will forever be instilled in me and I"ll never forget the good times we had. You were not only my mom, but my best friend. Thank you for everything you"ve thought me and for the wisdom you"ve given me. I will never ever stop loving you. Life won"t be easy without you but I know you will be with me every step of the way. Rest in peace mommy, I love you with all my heart❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎


A photo posted by Hayley Edmonds♡ (@hayleyedmonds15) on





Meghan King Edmonds, Hayleys step mom, has had a few scenes pertaining to LeAnn and even with her, in one scene there is a emotional moment between Meghan and her step daughter Hayley after Meghan breaks down reliving the passing of Vicki’s mom and revealing to Hayley that she worries for her because of her mother’s cancer. Meghan also had a scene with LeAnn where they both are helping Hayley get ready for her dance, you can tell that LeAnn really isn’t feeling well during that event and it was nice to see Jim his ex wife and his new wife all getting along and supporting their daughter.


Meghan King Edmonds took to social media as well to comment on the sad passing of Leann:




Meghan King Edmonds Real Housewives of Orange County Costar Lizzie Rovsek reached out to Meghan via social media earlier this week.




We wish Meghan, Jim and her Step Daughter Hayley the best of luck, and our condolences on this sad passing.



LeAnn Edmonds Passes Away, Meghan King Edmonds and Hayley React

No comments:

Post a Comment