Tuesday, June 2, 2015

RHONY: Bethenny Doesn"t Want to Bring Her Walls Down

On tonight’s Real Housewives of New York City the ladies where celebrating Dorinda Medley’s 50th birthday party, but if you know anything about the housewives you know a party is not complete without at least one screaming match! While enjoying Dorinda’s birthday dinner, Heather Thomson and Bethenny Frankel start to but heads. Bethenny informs Dorinda that she can only eat shell fish, Mama Bear Heather Thomson chimes in that Bethenny is allergic to shellfish. This of course makes Bethenny roll her eyes!


“Every time I try to say something nice to you, your like OMG I don’t want anything, I don’t want any help” Heather Thomson shouts at Frankel.


“Let me tell you why, because I feel like you are trying to tend to me, but we don’t really know each other.” Bethenny explains.


“I’ll tell you, what ever I want to fucking tell you, don’t tell me how to talk, don’t tell me what to do” Heather screams back at Bethenny


“I didnt tell you how to talk or what to do” Bethenny informs Heather


“So your clear on what my intention was….” Heather says before being interrupted by Frankel who claims that she doesn’t want to do this (the drama filled convo). Bethenny asks Heather to get off her which seems to shock the rest of the cast mates.


“Back off Heather when Bethenny is like that, just back away” Countess Luann reveals in her confessional.


“Sometimes Heather goes from tending to preaching, Bethenny wants to be her own solution, she want to figure it out on her own” Dorinda reveals in her confessional


“I don’t want attention” Bethenny begins her emotional breakdown. “I just want to like breath, I just want to let it be blank” Bethenny continues before being interrupted by Heather who feels like Frankel is claiming that Heather is suffocating her.


“If i get into it, I will be laying on this floor sobbing” Bethenny informs Heather. “I don’t want to get into anything” Bethenny begins to start to cry. “I JUST WANT THE WALL UP” Bethenny informs her cast mates.


When Heather tries to take Bethenny in the other room so they can have a one on one Bethenny is not having it and yanks her hand from Heather! Check out the explosive clip below!




RHONY: Bethenny Doesn"t Want to Bring Her Walls Down

No comments:

Post a Comment