Thursday, July 30, 2015

Shannon Beador Reveals She Has Expressive Eyes; But Not Judgy Eyes!

Real Housewives of Orange County star Shannon Beador threw some shade at Meghan King Edmonds the other day on her Bravo TV blog, when Shannon questions why Meghan King Edmonds had a couple’s game night when her own spouse wasn’t there, also Shannon reveals that she was hurt and embarrassed with her own husband David after he answered some of the couples questions to her dissatisfaction, including when he said that he was “less romantic.” Shannon Beador begins her Bravo TV blog by sending her condolences to the Edmonds family, and proceeds to rip Meghan King Edmonds a new one!


Before I get into my blog, I would like to express my condolences to the Edmonds family. It has been a tragic and sad week for them with the passing of LeAnn. They are all in our family’s prayers.


In my opinion Shannon Beador throws some much needed shade at Meghan King Edmonds in the following part of her blog when she in a way questioned Meghan King Edmonds marriage by claiming that she couldn’t even imagine being married and having her husband only spend fifty percent of the time with her. Shannon also further digs into the fact that it didn’t make sense for Meghan King Edmonds do have a couples game night when her own husband wasn’t even their.


I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to be newly married and only spending 50% of the time with my husband. This week focuses on the fact that Meghan has chosen to take care of Hayley when her mother LeAnn was ill. It didn’t make sense to me that Meghan had a couples game night when her “couple” wasn’t in town.


Shannon Beador next went into discussing the scene at couples game night where her and her husband David argued over David’s answers to some of the couples questions. Shannon Beador was most offended by the fact that David claimed to be “Less romantic,” however she further reveals that David Beador had simply misinterpreted the question during couples game night.


When he answered the question that he was “less romantic,” I was hurt and embarrassed. It looked like I wasn’t telling the truth. David said he heard the question wrong. You all are seeing the real deal with what is happening between us, for better or worse.


Shannon Beador’s last topic of discussion during her blog was of course the scene between herself and Meghan King Edmonds. During this scene between them two, Meghan King Edmonds was discussing her wrinkles and the desire to have Botox and Shannon Beador in Meghan’s opinion gave her judgy eyes. Shannon reveals that she knows she has expressive eyes and that her expression was only the result of being surprised that Meghan would even want botox because Shannon couldn’t see a wrinkle on her.


I know I have expressive eyes, there’s no doubt about that! But I don’t think they are judgey! I have used Botox a few times; I did it the first time when I was 47. Let’s be honest. I have the most wrinkles of anyone on the show! It is my preference to use natural alternatives which you can see haven’t worked very well! I have no issue with anyone using Botox, including Meghan. I was just surprised to hear that she was going to use it because I have never noticed a wrinkle on her face!


Shannon Beador RHOC Tagline
Shannon Beador RHOC Tagline

What did you guys think of Shannon Beador’s blog this week? Let us know in the comment section below!



Shannon Beador Reveals She Has Expressive Eyes; But Not Judgy Eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment