Friday, July 31, 2015

Lizzie Rovsek Dishes About Meghan Edmonds Hating Shannon Beador All Season

Real Housewives of Orange County Star Lizzie Rovsek took to her Bravo TV blog earlier this week in an effort to help defend Shannon Beador from the most recent attacks from Meghan King Edmonds, also Lizzie opens up about how exactly she broke her rib and why she thinks Vicki Gunvalson so is being so hard on Meghan King Edmonds. Lizzie begins her Bravo TV blog by discussing the drama over Meghan King Edmonds claiming that she needs some botox.


When Meghan announced to us that she was getting botox, what did she think the reaction would be? I would say that most women I know start thinking about getting Botox around their early 30s. I didn’t think it was a big deal at all. If I were Meghan I would take Shannon’s reaction as a compliment.  She didn’t think she needed it and couldn’t see a single wrinkle on her face. But seriously, what type of reaction was she looking for?


Next Lizzie Rovsek reveals how she broke her rib, if you saw this weeks episode you heard Lizzie reveal she had broken a rib, however since she was downgraded to a friend of a housewife most of her storylines have been nixed which is probably why we didn’t see it occur on RHOC. Lizzie reveals that she pretty much broke her rib by trying to give her children a bath…and sadly she slipped when she went to a grab a brush.


Many of you have asked me how I broke my rib…it was a total accident. I was giving my boys their nightly bath. I had just taken them out and was running back into the bathroom to grab a brush when I slipped on the wet floor and went (what I like to call) airborne. We have this spa tub that extends out in the middle of our master with this wall around it. My back came crashing down on it and I actually heard a ‘crunch.’ It was awful and the most excruciating pain of my life. First time ever breaking a bone.


Next Lizzie Rovsek reveals that because she has been downgraded to a friend of the housewifes we haven’t really seen what has been going on with her this year. Lizzie reveals that her and her husband are attempting to have another baby!


You haven’t really had the chance to see my personal story this season. Christian and I had been going back and forth on baby number three. We had been teetering back and forth on when to start trying. Historically, when we have tried or haven’t been careful I have gotten pregnant immediately. I guess you can say I’m pretty fertile.


Next Lizzie Rovsek digs into the fact that even a very slow person can clearly see that Meghan King Edmonds picks on Shannon Beador. Lizzie reveals that she was curious to see if Meghan and Shannon would make amends after the JDRF party because both the ladies are her friends. Lizzie also explains that she is standing up for Shannon Beador like she did on Monday night’s episode because that’s what friends do.


I was not ‘judging’ Meghan on her situation with Shannon. However, it doesn’t take a genius to observe that she picks on Shannon. I was curious to know if they made amends after the JDRF party. Meghan and Shannon are both my friends. I stand up for my friends, that’s just what I do.


Next Lizzie reveals that she doesn’t believe that Meghan King Edmonds has even tried to be nice to Shannon. Lizzie rips into her apparent friend Meghan King Edmonds by questions why it is that Meghan just doesn’t give a shit about Shannon’s feelings or feels bad for anything she had done to Shannon. Lizzie then questions how someone could not care about hurting another friends feelings.


No, I don’t think Meghan has been particularly nice or fair to Shannon. But I guess it doesn’t matter what I think. Meghan doesn’t care or feel bad in the least which I find a little perplexing. Why would you not care that you hurt someone’s feelings?


Lastly Lizzie Rovsek, friend of the Real Housewives of Orange County, reveals that she believes that Vicki Gunvalson was clearly trying to give Meghan King Edmonds a hard time, Lizzie reveals that its typical for Vicki to give all the new girls a sort of hazing. Vicki according to Lizzie likes to test out the new girls and see how strong they are and where their weaknesses lie.


Do I think Vicki was hard on Meghan? Yes, I do think she was a little hard on her. Typically, Vicki gives the new girls a hard time. Vicki was not particularly nice or welcoming to me last year when I joined the group. I think Vicki likes to test out the new girls and see how strong they are. Nevertheless, I think Vicki (like most of us) are trying to figure out Meghan and get to know her better.


What did you guys think of Lizzie Rovsek’s blog this week? Are you surprised that she calls out Meghan King Edmonds for not well caring about anyone else’s feelings? Let us know in the comment section way down below!



Lizzie Rovsek Dishes About Meghan Edmonds Hating Shannon Beador All Season

No comments:

Post a Comment