Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shannon Beador Reveals Moment She Knew Her & David Would Make IT

Real Housewives of Orange County’s lovable Shannon Beador took to her Bravo TV blog last night to discuss her Valentine’s date with David, exercising and Vicki Gunvalson. Shannon also reveals the exact moment where she realized that her and David where going to make it through his whole cheating shenanigans.  Shannon begins her blog by discussing the exercise scene in last night’s episode. She opens up about how like most woman in their 50’s she has a thicker midsection than she once had.


To start…I know, what was I thinking??? I lifted up my shirt and squeezed all the flab on my stomach. I thought that it would motivate me to finally tone up my body and exercise. It has. As most women enter their 50’s, we get a little thicker around the midsection!



Shannon Beador next went into discussing her Valentine’s date with her husband David, this scene also happens to be Shannon’s favorite scene during filming this season’s RHOC. Shannon butters up her man by promoting how thoughtful he was and how much she loved the card he had written her. Shannon reveals that David usually buys card with the words already in the card but the fact that he went out of his way to write something from his heart seriously blew her away. Shannon reveals that this night, was the night she finally realized that her and David are going to make it.


He usually buys cards with the words or poem already printed and then signs his name (which is great!). This time he wrote his own words and I was blown away. I also never see my husband tear up — once when we put our dog down and then the second time at our Couples Retreat. It was on this night that I knew for certain that David and I were going to make it. He said things to me that I never thought possible after our ordeal. The love I saw from him was deep. I will never forget this touching night!


Lastly Shannon Beador reveals that it was very painful for her to see and hear Vicki talk about how her Mother could watch her daughter Brianna’s kids if they chose to go away, before of course realizing that her mother had passed away a few weeks prior. Personally I love seeing how supportive Shannon has been for Vicki through this really hard time! Its really special to see how Shannon and Vicki have become so close to each other over the past two years.



It was so painful to hear Vickimatter-of-factly say that her mother would watch Brianna’s boys if they went away. It is so hard to watch her hurting



What did you guys think of Shannon and David Beador’s Valentine’s Date?



Shannon Beador Reveals Moment She Knew Her & David Would Make IT

No comments:

Post a Comment