Friday, July 24, 2015

Luann de Lesseps Calls Carole and Heather Out!

It looks like Real Housewives of New York City’s Luann de Lesseps is not to happy with Carole Radziwill’s conversation with Bethenny Frankel during Tuesday nights episode of the Real Housewives of New York City.


Luann de Lesseps took to her Bravo TV blog to discuss being taken a back by Carole Radziwill calling her a “Dreadful Tool,” and thanks Bethenny Frankel for having her back along with numerous other topics from the weeks episode of RHONY. Countess LuAnn calls Carole Radziwill out for trying to bust her instead of simply respecting her privacy and calls Carole the one who acted dreadful by charging into her room in hopes of finding the countess in a bad situation.


I was taken aback when Carole called me a “dreadful fool” for having a bit of fun in Turks and Caicos. I think it was Carole and Heather who acted dreadfully when they charged into my room hoping to find me in a compromised position.


The Countess was not only surprised by Carole Radziwill’s actions but she was also surpised by Bethenny Frankels. The Skinny Girl Queen surprisingly had LuAnn’s back during Tuesday nights episode when she called Carole out for trying to bust the Countess is an act that would damage her reputation. LuAnn mentions that it seems to be a trend that Ramona Singer leaves her baggage for Luann to get in trouble for.


Bethenny had my back on this one, though, when she called out Carole for trying to “bust me” instead of considering my privacy. As usual, Ramona leaves the naked guy upstairs, and I get the heat. I get it, the girls were a little alarmed to find a man sleeping upstairs, but they definitely broke the #GirlCode that morning, and I’m ready to put this situation to bed


LuAnn ends her blog in a surprising way considering there has been numerous reports that Luann actually lunged at Carole Radziwill during the most recent Real Housewives of New York reunion taping, it comes to a surprise to hear Luann comment Carole’s boytoy Adams cooking in her blog considering the Reunion had already been taped when she posted her blog.


Regardless of how I feel about Carole dating Adam, I do have to say, he’s a very talented chef. When Carole wanted to buy premade tapenade, he was very patient and assertive about his meal plan. Her dinner party looked delicious, and I loved her table scape with the calla lilies.


What did you guys think about The Countess’s Bravo TV blog this week? Let us know in the comment section below please!



Luann de Lesseps Calls Carole and Heather Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment