Friday, July 24, 2015

Hulk Hogan Scandal and Everything You Need To Know

Twitter has blown up, all regarding recent controversies surrounding WWE legend or shall we say former WWE legend Hulk Hogan. Radar Online released this morning transcripts from a racist conversation between Hulk Hogan and Bubba the Love Sponge’s former wife Heather Clem’s about Hulks daughter dating a black man.


These names may sound familiar to you as just over a year ago a sex tape was released on gawker featuring Hulk Hogan banging his best friends wife. Since then Hulk Hogan has sued Gawker in a lawsuit that if he won would surely put gawker out of business. Hulk Hogan has responded to TMZ.com about this recent released Racist Conversation between him and his fling.


“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it.”


The language that is being referred to here is beyond racist in my opinion and it comes to no surprise that not only has WWE released/fired Hulk Hogan from his WWE contract but the WWE has also removed all mention of Hulk Hogan from all of their websites. On top of this the WWE has removed all merchandise regarding Hulk Hogan, fired Hogan from his Tough Enough TV gig on the USA Network and have informed all of their license merchandisers that all future and current Hulk Hogan products must be pulled immediately.


The langue in question is the following from a tape recorded featuring Hulk Hogan and Heather having a very racist conversation.


“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f**king n**gers.” Hulk continues, “I mean I’d rather if she was going to f**k some n**ger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot tall n**ger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player.”


It looks like things have just gotten worse for the Hulkster, after a nasty divorce that left him with half his money, Hulk Hogan’s restaurant….that he personally owns…. has decided to pull away from the Hulk Hogan name due to the recent controversy.


Hulk Hogan continues his apology on TMZ … “I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs. It is not who I am. I continue to work every day to improve as a person, and this matter is an important learning experience for me in that regard.”


Several former and current WWE wrestlers have responded to the Hulk Hogan Racist Controversy on twitter this morning, below are some of their tweets including ones from Daniel Bryan and Booker T.














 


 




What do you guys think about this recent controversy? Is the World Wrestling Entertainment doing the right thing by pulling Hulk Hogan from well everything and firing him? Let us know in the comment section below!



Hulk Hogan Scandal and Everything You Need To Know

No comments:

Post a Comment