Friday, June 19, 2015

Heather Thomson : No Matter How Hard We Try, We Fail With Bethenny

Heather Thomson took to her Bravo TV blog earlier this week to discuss numerous topic from Tuesday nights episode of the Real Housewives of New York City. The first thing Heather Thomson talks about in her blog is of course Bethenny Frankel. Heather admits that she ultimately failed in trying to support Bethenny, she also reveals that scene that was cut from last weeks episode included the ladies rallying around Bethenny after her struggles come to light, Heather claims that she lead this rally.


“While I may have failed miserably, I’ve only ever tried to support Bethenny with her struggles/challenges. I think we all want to. And that’s why we planned this trip to Turks and Caicos during the week. Something you didn’t get to see during dinner at the Red Lion Inn in the Berkshires was all of us talking about rallying around Bethenny after some of these struggles came to light, and I led the charge on that.”


Heather is convincds that no matter how hard they try with Bethenny they always do something wrong. Heather throws some shade when she claims it was in her nature to hug Bethenny but now she knows that it’s not allowed!


“But no matter how hard we try, we miss the mark. And while my nature is to give her a hug when she starts to cry, I have to go against what’s natural for me, because I know I’m not allowed to. This roller coaster of emotions affects everyone, and I’m still not quite sure what to do about it because “doing nothing” is truly very hard for me. And maybe something I need to work on.”


What do you guys think of Heather’s thoughts on Bethenny this week? Is she spot on or completely wrong?



Heather Thomson : No Matter How Hard We Try, We Fail With Bethenny

No comments:

Post a Comment