Saturday, September 19, 2015

Vanderpump Rules Season 4 Spoliers

I’m honestly convinced that Lisa Vanderpump will never leave our television screens, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will return to our TV screens soon for the much anticipated return of Vanderpump Rules. While I must admit that I was a bit iffy about the show when it first started airing, after watching season one I was completely hooked.


I’m not sure what brings me to keep watching this epic train wreck of a Reality TV show, its seriously like the Hills revamped. I think it might be the fact that the men on the cast are incredibly dreamy, or maybe it just that I love to watch Stassi threaten to kill people. I’m not completely sure what hooked me, but its safe to say that Vanderpump Rules has become a guilty obsession of us all.


What should we expect to see on Vanderpump Rules season four? Well of course some eye candy, and some overdramatic…well drama. Vanderpump Rules has continued to provide us with the hottest cast members, and the most guy stealing, cheating and lying drama that any other Reality TV show has ever provided in a single season. While I’m not entirely sure why Stassi keeps returning even though she quit the restaurant the show is based on, we can reveal that Stassi will continue to stir the pot  as she once again returns from New York City to tape with her former co workers.


What else should we expect from Vanderpump Rules Season Four? Well of course another girlfriend of Jax’s! Yes another lady has stupidly fallen under the lying spell that is Jax, and she will be one of the newest victims, I mean cast mates on the show. Along with Jax’s new girlfriend we will also be introduced to SUR’s newest employee LaLa, who is expected to come in with a bang!


Vanderpump Rules Season Four will also include footage from Jax Taylor’s arrest in Hawaii earlier this year, if you want to read more about what went down click here, and to check out Jax Taylor’s mugshot click here! Katie Maloney is expected to get engaged this season, while Sheana’s husband Shay is involved with a substance abuse storyline. Check out the exclusive preview for Vanderpump Rules Season Four below, and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!




Vanderpump Rules Season 4 Spoliers

No comments:

Post a Comment