Tuesday, June 16, 2015

RHONY Carole Radziwill Has Sex Dream About Bethenny Frankel

The Real Housewives of New York City returns tonight with a bang…. a lesbian bang that is! After last weeks episode where Bethenny hinted that she just might have to turn into a full on Lesbian, its now Carole Radziwill’s turn to go LEZBO! Or atleast dream that shes a lesbian.


“Don’t take this the wrong way at all,” Carole starts off the conversation. “I had a sex dream about you,” Carole sexually admits. “Was I a man?” Bethenny questions Carole. “No, and let me just say I don’t have sex dreams, even with men.” Well damn it looks like Bethenny might have flipped Carole’s switch last week! Bethenny of course wants to know every gory detail about the sex dream


“Did we go downtown Julie Brown?” Frankel asks. “Well… I touched you where your bathing suit would be,” Carole shy fully admits, “I think it was an attempt to get you to relax,” or maybe an attempt to fuck. “I wasn’t gonna tell you because it’s just so weird.”


“No, I love it!” Bethenny admits! I have to admit these two would make one hot couple!



RHONY Carole Radziwill Has Sex Dream About Bethenny Frankel

No comments:

Post a Comment