Friday, June 19, 2015

Gigi Hadid Reveals Beauty Tips From Her Mother

Gigi Hadid, the daughter of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster, is of course absolutely gorgeous. The 20 year old daughter of Yolanda has become sort of a mega model over the past few years. Bracing the covers of all the top fashion magazines world wide. Gigi Hadid was recently interviewed by Elle Magazine about any beauty tips she could offer its readers. Gigi revealed how her mom taught her to use toothpaste in order to dry out pimples at night, her mother Yolanda of course was a model when she was younger.


“My mom always taught me to put toothpaste on pimples to dry them out at night. I do that all the time. I don’t use anything fancy when I get a pimple. And I never use the same toothpaste for long because I get bored. So I’ll do peppermint and then one month I’ll do cinnamon. I’m creative. I use St. Ives apricot scrub and Maybelline makeup wipes. Obviously keep your skin clean, but let it work with itself.”


Yolanda Foster is still promoting awareness for Lymes Disease as she continues to battle for her mind and body that has been deteriorating since her diagnoses. Recently Foster has been bracing headlines as she uses controversial alternative medicine in foreign countries in order to further cure her Disease.



Gigi Hadid Reveals Beauty Tips From Her Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment