Monday, June 1, 2015

"Call Me Caitlyn": Bruce Jenner Announces Female Name and Poses as Women

caitlyn-jenner-0-435


Let me introduce you to Caitlyn Jenner, the reality tv star and Olympian formerly known as Bruce Jenner has not only reveled his female name as Caitlyn, but she also has posed as her female new body on the cover of Vanity Fair!


If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life,’ ” she opens up 6o Vanity Fair.


In a video for the magazine, Caitlyn discusses why she finds it important to finally share her story.


“I was probably at the Olympic games because I was running away from a lot of things. I am very, very proud of the accomplishment,” she reveals. “I don’t want to diminish that accomplishment. The last few days of doing this shoot was about my life and who I am as a person.


“It’s not about the fanfare, it’s not about people cheering in the stadium, it’s not about going down the street and everybody giving you a ‘That a boy, Bruce’ pat on the back, okay? This is about your life. Bruce always had to tell a lie. He was always living that lie. Every day he always had a secret, from morning til night. Caitlyn doesn’t have any secrets. As soon as the Vanity Fair cover comes out, I’m free.”



We are so proud of Caitlyn Jenner for finishing her transition in such a public manner! It will definitely help the rest of the LGBTQ community!



"Call Me Caitlyn": Bruce Jenner Announces Female Name and Poses as Women

No comments:

Post a Comment